Auto Accidents and Whiplash
You probably already guessed... Yes, many arm and shoulder pains can be traced back to the spine.
Whiplash is a typical auto accident injury and affects more than two million people per year. In whiplash, the neck forcefully “whips” forward and backward, causing stretching of the muscles and ligaments and jarring of the vertebrae.
Common Whiplash Injury Symptoms:
- Neck stiffness or pain.
- Aching in the shoulder or back.
- Headaches, dizziness, or disorientation.
- Trouble sleeping or excessive fatigue.
- Blurred vision or hearing difficulty.
- Pain or numbness in the hands.
Johnson Family Chiropractic can help you regain your health with chiro therapies to reduce pain and inflammation plus rehabilitative exercises to treat the effects of whiplash pain.Get Started